Monday, August 16, 2010

When Nerds Have Sleepovers


Kumako and I took the time on Saturday to get together for a sleepover. We haven't done something like that in a long time and it reminded me just how much we've grown up: we've streamlined what we have to pack to just our computers and now play WoW and make margaritas.

We also dance naked for the Lich King.

Recently, Kumako transferred over to Kil'Jaeden and joined up in Ruinous. We haven't raided together since Saboten and Cucchiaio in Naxxramas.

We've also been working on our blood elves, both of whom are level 27.


Here they are in Razorfen Kraul (Downs? whichever one is the lower level one.) Danaë is rocking an Alliance shield and a mace that constantly sounds like she's a cavewoman clobbering herself a man to drag back to her cave. Kumako is finally dressing conservatively. I like this shot.

I've found that as a healer I'm a nice person. I'm understanding. As a tank, I hate everyone. My faith in humanity is gone; you all suck, you bastards. People mess up my pulls and I hate pets. I think I would quit if Kumako wasn't healing. Frankly, this is why I don't play Vigdís as much as some of my other alts. I have to be in a solid mood to try random tanking. At the very least with this set up I only have to worry about DPS being dumb; Kumako is a smart healer.

No comments:

Post a Comment