Friday, April 23, 2010

Portals and Teleports

Does anyone else find it funny that a mage should get a portal to Theramore before anywhere else? The first teleports you get are at level 20 for Stormwind, Ironforge, and the Exodar. At thirty, you can collect one to Darnassus, and finally, at 35, you'll get a teleport to Theramore. Additionally, they give you the portal there as well, while you have to wait until level 40 for the others.

Of the cloth wearers, I like the mage the least. The portals, etc, are amazing, which is why I have her leveling out Desolace (which is truly a hell-hole and sings to me a reminder of the Doldrums in that one play with the kings of numbers and words...the Phantom Tollbooth! All it needs are those lethargic slugs.) When I first started in Desolace, it reminded me of leveling Mitternacht after she was bumped fifteen levels and couldn't kill anything. Although it's a level 30-40 zone, it seems like you can't possibly succeed there unless you're at least 34. 

That or I suck at mages :)

I think it might be dungeons for this character from here on out. She's not as fun (or easy) as a warlock nor do I love her the way I love a priest (and you know, when you love someone you are blind to their flaws). I don't think I can suffer her for very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment