Friday, July 2, 2010


I've been thinking a lot about the changes to restoration in Cataclysm, where tree form because more like a paladin's wings than an actual form they stay in. I've always liked tree form, particularly the idea of playing it myself. My motivation to get Ravindra to level 50-ish for tree form has skyrocketed.

Despite its feminine sound, Ravindra "means 'lord of the sun' from Sanskrit रवि (ravi) 'sun' combined with the name of the Hindu god INDRA, used here to mean 'lord'." (from behindthename.com). I don't quite remember why I gave him this name, but I do like the nickname Ravi. He's often thought to be a girl, but his maleness makes the likelihood that I'm a girl slimmer, which intrigues me. I was very interested in feral and cat form, but with the LFG tool being as awesome as it is and kitty DPS being as bad as it is around where I'm at, I've taken to healing. Like Mitternacht, Ravindra dual specialized at level 40, convinced that he would need to protect himself while adventuring. He hasn't really looked back though. I only ever play him with the intention of healing, so his kittyspec is mostly useless.

Call it a self-fulfilling prophecy, but Ravindra has found comfort in relaxing activities. It's why he's turned away from bear and cat form to the subtle art of healing. Ravi is relatively private with his personality. He keeps to himself, and says little in groups. His overwhelming personality factor is that he's a bit flamboyant and gay. I'm not entirely sure why, but as a young druid he took a liking to leather harnesses and never looked back.

I'm really liking druid healing in the sense that it's easy to chill out while I do it. I like priest healing more, but this isn't too bad. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment