Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Mana Goal


I had a party when I reached 30k mana buffed in raids. It was early in ICC10, as I remember. The other day was the long-awaited 30k mana unbuffed. Grats to me and my 35k buffed mana. :D

Other than that, I've been spending a lot of time each week wiping on the Lich King. I've gotten used to the way this guild and group runs (both for 10 and 25) and it feels less and less like a pug every time. The first night I had actually forgotten that it WASN'T a pug. Heh.

With work and my commute and raiding, it seems I have little time to do anything else (including my laundry), I haven't had much time for Loremaster or alts. Only Ravindra is getting any extra time right now. He's level 48 and he's acquired a tank spec, although I'm too nervous to actually try it. We're hurrying to tree form before it's gone in Cataclysm.

No comments:

Post a Comment