Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Lich King: Please don't slip on the defile.


Ruinous has moved on from Sindragosa to the Lich King (surprisingly enough we cleared Marrowgar to Sindragosa in three hours last night). I don't know about you, but Sindragosa was the bane of my existence. I'd rather wipe for hours on the Lich King than have to do Sindragosa for twenty minutes. Ugh.

Anyway, as a discipline priest, my job is OMGBUBBLENAO. And I finally decided to take some of these addons and really  make something of them, so pictured above is the VuhDo PW:S only health bars. There's only a percentage health display, with colored durations for PW:S and Weakened Soul. Orange is Weakened Soul, blue is PW:S. On the one hand, it's a LOT faster to see who needs a bubble. The flip side is that I'm trained to see those low bars and panic, so I bubble the whole fight in a frantic fit of nervousness. It's a work in progress, although I'm a bit pissy about Vuhdo not letting me assign profiles to mouse binds. When I heal, I want my left click to flash heal, but with this set up, I want it to bubble. And I just have to change everything each time, rather than having set profiles. I'm a bit annoyed by it, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment